Playmat Image

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Playmat Image

Post  Darkness_Devour on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:55 am

Raikou wrote:
ImmortalVulcan wrote:or instead if possible maybe offset the guardian circle and/or have a white circle on either side for each players bind zone
im thinking this is much harder to implement than i think it is but its just an idea

Like this ?

I also suggest someone make a better playmat with original circle, original card backs with cardfight forever's emblem
-pokes Kira- do it if you read this (O_O)

The epic people on this mats are just xD
Rai, i think the guard zone should be where it normally is though, this is confusing o.o
Darkness_Devour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raikou on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:35 am

ImmortalVulcan wrote:or instead if possible maybe offset the guardian circle and/or have a white circle on either side for each players bind zone
im thinking this is much harder to implement than i think it is but its just an idea

Like this ?

(I know it's terrible, I use paint , I could use photoshop but using bushiroad's circles and boxes would lead to another copyright problem)

that player name between guardian circle(box) is just suggestion

About the bind zone, I'm sure the coder can make it facedown when we put card to the bind zone (the rest would depend on how the game screen look like, either they make it like CardCapital where you could ctrl click any card to see detail the coder can make the card inaccessible through ctrl click, or they decide to make it like dueling network's card detail where there's extra box on the left side of playmat for bigger card image and card text)

I also suggest someone make a better playmat with original circle, original card backs with cardfight forever's emblem
-pokes Kira- do it if you read this (O_O)
Raikou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ImmortalVulcan on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:34 pm

or instead if possible maybe offset the guardian circle and/or have a white circle on either side for each players bind zone

ImmortalVulcan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  3XXXDDD on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:35 pm

That would probably be better left off-screen with a window you could access to see it.

3XXXDDD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmare91 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:49 pm

I think that a bind zone be added for some on the cards with an effect that binds them
Knightmare91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Playmat Image

Post  3XXXDDD on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:00 pm

http: // sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/1175_410395212372920_682750624_n.jpg

In case you didn't have a mat image or weren't planning on making your own.

3XXXDDD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top