Our skills.

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Our skills.

Post  Raikou on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:06 am

Cyho wrote:Hello,

If you guys need more help with programming, I would gladly like to help. I know Java, C#, and C++. I don't think I am exactly that good at programming but I have programming experience in the workforce as a SDev. The most recent programming language I use is C# for WPF application (drawing stuff, displaying it and back end logic). I also have experience doing UI design. Just Pm me if you guys need more people to work on it.
Eset is using java atm
You can find Eset on Cardfight Capital on his own Server, go find him there
He's afk most of the time so...yeah....
Note : he's at Pacific Time
Raikou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyho on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Hello,

If you guys need more help with programming, I would gladly like to help. I know Java, C#, and C++. I don't think I am exactly that good at programming but I have programming experience in the workforce as a SDev. The most recent programming language I use is C# for WPF application (drawing stuff, displaying it and back end logic). I also have experience doing UI design. Just Pm me if you guys need more people to work on it.

Cyho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JaiOfHearts on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:13 pm

hope everything works out cuzz its looking great
JaiOfHearts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yellow flash on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:39 am

kingsley wrote:when is the game ready to play i cant wait to play the new gold paladin, narukami and genesis

it wont be out for another 3-4 months....if u want to try those clans out go download cardfight area....it has everything up to date from set 10

yellow flash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kingsley on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:32 am

when is the game ready to play i cant wait to play the new gold paladin, narukami and genesis

kingsley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zprima on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:25 am

Hi Smile I'm a programer (C#), and this is what i did over the some weekends. Currently running the server on my laptop when i'm developing, the only thing missing is client-client connection and a little more time on the design Razz.

Launcher : twitpic.com/byfbsk
Gameroom: twitpic.com/byfdf9
Deck editor: twitpic.com/byfdwf

Server is WCF (C#) on IIS 8.0 , Client is WPF (C#) (wpf can run inside an browser, but that is for later).
Testing client-client with lidgren-network library and JSON format for sending data.

zprima

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  neo_angel on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:14 am

Eset wrote:Yes, java so much easier.. this is what I can do in Java

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/getp.jpg/
Looks good.
just tell me if you need any help.Since iam learning java, i can help a bit( learn a bit too).
neo_angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eset on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:39 am

Yes, java so much easier.. this is what I can do in Java

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/getp.jpg/

Eset

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  neo_angel on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:24 am

Eset wrote:Coding in XNA has been really annoying and difficult, and finally I got to the point where I thought I had something I could test, but then I tried to send the EXE out to a few people and it just didn't work for them.

I feel like going back to java which transferring code could take a while.

Any other ideas,?

plus I really don't understand how to use XNA networking..
java is good.
IMO, You should have started the project in java itself cause you dont need to think about different OS support(that may be the problem with the "send .exe to different people") plus java has many different options.the right thing to do now is to transfer the project to java.
Flash is another option.
neo_angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eset on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:47 am

Coding in XNA has been really annoying and difficult, and finally I got to the point where I thought I had something I could test, but then I tried to send the EXE out to a few people and it just didn't work for them.

I feel like going back to java which transferring code could take a while.

Any other ideas,?

plus I really don't understand how to use XNA networking..

Eset

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JaiOfHearts on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:25 pm

Blaster wrote:I've been thinking that a nice adding to the game could be some kind of ''watchers chat'', since in cfc watchers kept talking and bothring th eppl playing this could be a good add [ppl fighting could still go tot he watchers chat and see the talking and all if they wished]

this is a briliant idea, but post ideas in the idea's section so we can keep track of em.
JaiOfHearts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmare91 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:16 pm

Blaster wrote:I've been thinking that a nice adding to the game could be some kind of ''watchers chat'', since in cfc watchers kept talking and bothring th eppl playing this could be a good add [ppl fighting could still go tot he watchers chat and see the talking and all if they wished]

Like in DN I agree it's a good ideal
Knightmare91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaster on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:55 pm

I've been thinking that a nice adding to the game could be some kind of ''watchers chat'', since in cfc watchers kept talking and bothring th eppl playing this could be a good add [ppl fighting could still go tot he watchers chat and see the talking and all if they wished]
Blaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  neo_angel on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:02 am

Raikou wrote:
yellow flash wrote:
Kirito81 wrote:I have been playing vanguard for the past 1 and half year and i would like to put my skills into using by being a beta tester for your game. If you want me to prove my skills by fighting you, I am [TLB-Leader]Burningpaladin from cardfight capital byond Razz

i dont think u need to prove ur skills at the game to be a beta tester...

And I don't even think beta tester is needed ==;
The game is far from ready and we are already talking about beta-testers ...... genius.
neo_angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raikou on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:19 pm

yellow flash wrote:
Kirito81 wrote:I have been playing vanguard for the past 1 and half year and i would like to put my skills into using by being a beta tester for your game. If you want me to prove my skills by fighting you, I am [TLB-Leader]Burningpaladin from cardfight capital byond Razz

And I don't even think beta tester is needed ==;
Raikou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yellow flash on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:55 pm

yellow flash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re:Our Skills

Post  Kirito81 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:10 pm

I have been playing vanguard for the past 1 and half year and i would like to put my skills into using by being a beta tester for your game. If you want me to prove my skills by fighting you, I am [TLB-Leader]Burningpaladin from cardfight capital byond Razz

Kirito81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JaiOfHearts on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 pm

were not really doing nothing knight. our ideas could be what makes the game what it is in the future.
JaiOfHearts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmare91 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:41 pm

JaiOfHearts wrote:maybe every long active member here should be a mod or something since there so pasionate to help with this game even do most (myself included) dont have a usable skill other then playing the game

I have minor website creation skills (which I suck at) but to be a mod would be nice so in a way I can give back to this community instead of just sitting on the sidelines doing nothing.
Knightmare91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JaiOfHearts on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:30 pm

maybe every long active member here should be a mod or something since there so pasionate to help with this game even do most (myself included) dont have a usable skill other then playing the game
JaiOfHearts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmare91 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:49 pm

I was wondering if there was a need for another forum moderator because I am on here most of the time only time I am way from the forum is when I am not using my laptop or have a internet connection, and would like to help out in someway and being a forum moderator would be the only way I can see possible for me to help out.
Knightmare91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Alien ET on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:59 pm

I beleive anyone from the signed members can be and wants to be a tester for 2 obvious reason.
1)To try this game out
2)And to compare it with the other Cf games (which i believe it will better)

So as to conclude I would like to, if you do not have already too many, be a beta tester too~
The Alien ET

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoia on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:04 pm

Well, a game is made for people to play, so we want as many people to play as we can get

Xoia
Admin

View user profile http://cardfight-forever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Private_Foxy on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:47 pm

so how many beta testers do you need? because i would like to help Very Happy
Private_Foxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeOmi on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Blaster wrote:
Rebornthunder wrote:My skill......well dont have anything special other then playing VG for almost 2 years

Reborn...you do realize that this thread doesnt ask for your skills in vanguard...right?. Its a ''general'' discussion

however, the thread's title clearly says "our skills". there will be a need of beta testers so his "skills" will be quite useful as well as his experience.
ThreeOmi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top