Cardfight Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Backs?

3 posters

Go down

Card Backs? Empty Re: Card Backs?

Post  JaiOfHearts Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:38 pm

this could be a contest later on: let people make there own cardbacks and the top 10 get to keep theres for themselves. then rest of them goes for everyone. or something like that.
JaiOfHearts
JaiOfHearts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mau5 Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:02 pm

Raikou wrote:
The Mau5 wrote:Is there going to be different card backs than the actual cards? or will there be the normal backs?

I kinda threw one together with an idea
Spoiler:

I think we are going to use different card backs, so you are free to give your ideas here.

PS: Don't use Bushiroad's circle img o3o, that would destroy the point of using different card backs which is avoiding possible copyright infringement.

PSS: I can say this one is rejected even if I'm not the one deciding o3o

PSSS: try VF instead of VG, it looks like V9 there (and Vee Gee is annoying to read)

Oh yeah I know xD I just threw this together at like 2 am o3o I'll make better ones when I have time lol

The Mau5

Back to top Go down

Post  Raikou Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:42 pm

The Mau5 wrote:Is there going to be different card backs than the actual cards? or will there be the normal backs?

Spoiler:

I think we are going to use different card backs, so you are free to give your ideas here.

PS: Don't use Bushiroad's circle img o3o, that would destroy the point of using different card backs which is avoiding possible copyright infringement.

PSS: I can say this one is rejected even if I'm not the one deciding o3o

PSSS: try VF instead of VG, it looks like V9 there (and Vee Gee is annoying to read)
Raikou
Raikou

Back to top Go down

Card Backs? Empty Card Backs?

Post  The Mau5 Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Is there going to be different card backs than the actual cards? or will there be the normal backs?

Spoiler:

The Mau5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down