Keys for success

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Keys for success

Post  Knightmare91 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:12 pm

I think also that bushi ban list is a lot more confusing in my opinion because I play both yugioh and cardfight and ban list wise I prefer the way konami did it over bushi but yugioh is now really broken now.

Knightmare91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Madden610 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Knightmare91 wrote:I think that the ban list will extend to the eng meta later on and hopefully they don't do like yugioh with 2 different ban list.

...Yugioh ban list is same in jap or eng, unless they changed something like in the past few weeks (perhaps you're thinking of the 2 times a year they have it? IDK, because again unless something changed really recently than I don't think they're any different).... And I was just saying if because Bushi's statement about not bringing that list to the game in english, or at least I hope it's eng modified to punish GP SDD players (because of gold paladins that along with Garmore are far more played than any other GP cards, but I view Garmore as a reasonable card for GP that's not overly good or bad). But my point of the post was just that I was going to give the idea of an option to have the ban list turn on or off based off of player preferences.

Madden610

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmare91 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:39 pm

I think that the ban list will extend to the eng meta later on and hopefully they don't do like yugioh with 2 different ban list.

Knightmare91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Madden610 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Everything else is taken care of, just going to respond to 1st part of your suggestion. All Cards are being added, the only real part of the jap meta that may not be added is the Jap restricted list. Still needs to be figured out for restricted list, but adding all cards that are out in Jap is kinda obvious seeing as how it allows more cards to be played/diversity/more play testing opportunities for players.

Edit: What i'm probably going to suggest once the game actually get's somewhere is the ability to chose whether or not to play with it. As long as there's no eng ban list I think that would be reasonable, that way people can have their fun with unrestricted cards while testing newer cards from japan, and people who expect the jap limit list to hit the U.S. (despite bushiroad claims of "having no plans to implement it") can test new cards in that meta.

Madden610

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  neo_angel on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:44 am

Rebornthunder wrote:This game can be very successful if you do somethings correctly

1st- Use the JP meta instead of english. Since i know many of us watch season 3 by now, you might feel like trying some of the new cards when the come out in set 10. Having this game in english meta means we have to wait for 2014 to try them, and i know i wont play if thats the point.

2nd- You've been doing this already but make sure you stay away from copyright

3th- Try to keep it similar to CFC since thats were most of this game player base will come from

I'll edit this post if i think of anything else but i think this game has alot of potential to be great
1.JP meta will be used cause... cmon i hate DOTE and new cards are always good.

2.the problem with the copyright issues will be possible if this game receives a lot of input from the community(which we will get and same happened with CFC).So yeah, we need to face it head on.
3.We are not going to keep it similar to CFC( interface wise cause it is really bad ann i hope eset understands that cause iam just the adder) other than that, most of it will be similar.

neo_angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JaiOfHearts on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:26 pm

no offence reborn but they already thought of that since there more hardcore then us for making the new game.

but what we should really focus on is writhing some rules and regulations for the game. we can copy some of the rules from cfc (if there are any written there) and vote on if some of the rules should be edit and also inseart our own rules in there.

JaiOfHearts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebornthunder on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:32 am

i know your Rai Surprised and seseems everything seems on track
Doesn't Rai notice my username, o.o

Rebornthunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raikou on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:13 pm

1. Neo-Angel will insert ALL the card so you don't have to worry about that

2. I'm Raikou, I already say that to them o3o, that's why there will be non-bushi playmat and alternate cardback,once Eset had the game ready... still don't know what to do with the card images though.... well I'm sure it's okay if no one ask bushi if this game is legal =3=,

3. I think that's how Eset code the base of the game table o3o

Raikou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Keys for success

Post  Rebornthunder on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:00 pm

This game can be very successful if you do somethings correctly

1st- Use the JP meta instead of english. Since i know many of us watch season 3 by now, you might feel like trying some of the new cards when the come out in set 10. Having this game in english meta means we have to wait for 2014 to try them, and i know i wont play if thats the point.

2nd- You've been doing this already but make sure you stay away from copyright

3th- Try to keep it similar to CFC since thats were most of this game player base will come from

I'll edit this post if i think of anything else but i think this game has alot of potential to be great

Rebornthunder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top