Re: Kokuwo's Art Progress.

Post  Kray on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:03 am

Ok... so could you please post your progress when you're able to? ^^

Kray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokuwo on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:01 am

Actually... I've been MIA for a while... Probably over a month or so...
I've completely forgot about this place due to school and all... ^^;...

Kokuwo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JaiOfHearts on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:59 pm

now guys dont rush em.

JaiOfHearts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kray on Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:26 pm

Knightmare91 wrote:We haven't heard about the artwork for the game in a while I was wondering if we can get an update?

Yup, I'm dying to see the artwork progress

Kray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmare91 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:33 pm

We haven't heard about the artwork for the game in a while I was wondering if we can get an update?

Knightmare91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  3XXXDDD on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:25 pm

That would be a crazy amount of Rooms though. You could add a Team Room as a Prize for Tournaments or something so it'd give incentive to participate in them.

3XXXDDD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoia on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:55 pm

It's not for no reason at all. Alot of people are serious about their teams, and allowing teams a space to customize, and hang out, talk, team tourney's, wtvr, seems like a good idea to make teams something that this game pays attention to, as opposed to CFC, where teams meant you put a {XX} in front of your name.

Again, though, this is something to build upon the experience. Before the game gets built up, it needs to have a solid foundation.

Xoia
Admin

View user profile http://cardfight-forever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokuwo on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:28 pm

I'm against having custom team maps for no blatant reason at all. Smile

Kokuwo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kelu on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:26 pm

Well I thought about those team rooms like rooms which you can build and design in Pokemon (was it diamond?). It's just for you and your team, and perhaps people you invite. It's just a fun addition, nothing making major difference in game. Something like chat room in other games, but with an actual space in which you could move and meet people. And such rooms wouldn't show up in public places you can go and find people to play with. So it wouldn't make a difference from people point of view.

But all in all it's just a faraway plan, as I said its nothing major, just a fun addition. I wouldnt really go into it right now. The case with map builder though is if I made one, other people who aren't coders would be able to start designing the maps we want in game. I think I'll start from there with my programming.

Although I might need Kokuwo to make sprite sheet so I can input it in resources to the program.

kelu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raikou on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:53 am

kelu wrote:imo for a game where there is supposed to be like 4 maps at all, there is no need to make a map editor. its a waste of time i think. but ill think about it and if i find some time i might do something like that. The case is map editor could be good as an additional feature for people who want to design their own team rooms or stuff like that, what do you think? Smile

that would be annoying for server memory when random teams create a lot of random team rooms , but from the looks of it, are we going to make "Teams" officially acknowledged by the admin(s) (who even is the admin O_O) so they can only make team room if they are acknowledged by the admin(s)?

but then it's up to you , you're the coder aren't you? you're the one who will build the map, so you decide :\

Raikou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness_Devour on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:58 am

I knew that Kira would ask for a chatbox >.>
Anyway, good to know that you are planning on making several maps at once, as people were crowded in CC and SH on CC around 2 years ago. Anyways, keep it up. I'm here to help, if you need anything (anything that doesn't require coding, mapping, etc.)

Darkness_Devour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kelu on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:12 am

The chat box isn't really a problem. We will take your propositions into consideration. But please, post your ideas in another topic.

kelu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UnknownKIRA on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:22 am

The map looks great! Although I would suggest making it so that you can walk through other players. Being stuck in the map entrance is horrible.

I am also interested to know how the 'chat box' would be added into the game. Would prefer it if the words are large enough to be seen clearly and the chat content would stay for a while so it's easy to keep up with what's going on.

UnknownKIRA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kelu on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:32 pm

imo for a game where there is supposed to be like 4 maps at all, there is no need to make a map editor. its a waste of time i think. but ill think about it and if i find some time i might do something like that. The case is map editor could be good as an additional feature for people who want to design their own team rooms or stuff like that, what do you think? Smile

kelu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokuwo on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:54 pm

kelu wrote:yeah isometric is supposed to have layers Wink I can make some simple layers, but it's not perfect. But still it should look fine if we move on the map like on the chess board. Byond style i mean, but in isometric view
Okay, do you need to code the map? Or is there some kind of editor that you can do it on, because if possible, I would like to prefer to do the maps on my own and such. I don't mean like coding the entire thing, but like putting the art up on there.

Kokuwo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum