Cardfight Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys do know the game was canceled.....

+2
Knightmare91
Rebornthunder
6 posters

Go down

You guys do know the game was canceled..... Empty Re: You guys do know the game was canceled.....

Post  Kray Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:19 pm

Yeah, I know about it. It is not good. Not good at all.
Kray
Kray

Back to top Go down

You guys do know the game was canceled..... Empty Re: You guys do know the game was canceled.....

Post  JaiOfHearts Thu May 30, 2013 3:20 pm

Kray wrote:Oh, I see. Ok, thanks for the info. If anyone has any information about the games please let us know.

theres cardfight area
JaiOfHearts
JaiOfHearts

Back to top Go down

Post  Kray Wed May 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Oh, I see. Ok, thanks for the info. If anyone has any information about the games please let us know.
Kray
Kray

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmare91 Wed May 29, 2013 5:11 pm

Kray wrote:If there is anyone reading this, was there any progress with those new games? And who the hell is spamming this dish network thing?

No clue on the games but the dish thing is most likely a spam bot
Knightmare91
Knightmare91

Back to top Go down

Post  Kray Tue May 28, 2013 7:42 pm

If there is anyone reading this, was there any progress with those new games? And who the hell is spamming this dish network thing?
Kray
Kray

Back to top Go down

Post  yellow flash Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:21 pm

i would actually like a link to those games too if you dont mind, reborn

yellow flash

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmare91 Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:13 pm

JaiOfHearts wrote:reborn you could just pm us the ones you know the links, but you are sorta right. better to let everything finish before you invite people.

Completely agree with JaiOfHearts on this.
Knightmare91
Knightmare91

Back to top Go down

You guys do know the game was canceled..... Empty zzz

Post  Guestt Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:01 pm

I sent you a PM Reborn.

Guestt

Back to top Go down

Post  JaiOfHearts Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:03 pm

reborn you could just pm us the ones you know the links, but you are sorta right. better to let everything finish before you invite people.
JaiOfHearts
JaiOfHearts

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebornthunder Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:53 pm

who were you guest?
Rebornthunder
Rebornthunder

Back to top Go down

Post  JUCHEN Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:05 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
JUCHEN
JUCHEN

Back to top Go down

You guys do know the game was canceled..... Empty how to join this game

Post  Guestt Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:39 am

how am I supposed to know about this game,I used to play a lot on cardfight capital when it was still updating and I really wanna play again with the people who were there.and Reborn, I was in your team for a little while.

Guestt

Back to top Go down

Post  Kray Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Nope, thats just a really laggy game.
Kray
Kray

Back to top Go down

You guys do know the game was canceled..... Empty whatever

Post  Guestt Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:12 am

are you talking about cardfight area?

Guestt

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmare91 Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:20 am

Rebornthunder wrote:Cant, its kinda of a lack of trust becasue we dont want word spreading, but i will keep you posted when its out

That is completely understandable
Knightmare91
Knightmare91

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebornthunder Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:13 am

Cant, its kinda of a lack of trust becasue we dont want word spreading, but i will keep you posted when its out
Rebornthunder
Rebornthunder

Back to top Go down

You guys do know the game was canceled..... Empty other games

Post  Annon! Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:10 pm

please what are the other games coming out?

Annon!

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebornthunder Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:58 pm

there are 2 vg games coming out but i can't *not allowed* to say. Sorry D:
Rebornthunder
Rebornthunder

Back to top Go down

Post  JaiOfHearts Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:08 am

dang i didnt know, he coulda atleast publicl announce it. so many people where waiting for it.
JaiOfHearts
JaiOfHearts

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmare91 Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:26 pm

The thing is he never publicly announced it only a few people were told, as far as we know.
Knightmare91
Knightmare91

Back to top Go down

You guys do know the game was canceled..... Empty You guys do know the game was canceled.....

Post  Rebornthunder Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Eset stop working on it for....a few months, i thought you guys knew til i visited the fourm reading that people are waiting for the game
Rebornthunder
Rebornthunder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down