Cardfight Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better way of saving this data =)

+4
Gallatin
Madden610
yellow flash
kelu
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Better way of saving this data =) - Page 2 Empty Re: Better way of saving this data =)

Post  Madden610 Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Darkness_Devour wrote:
yellow flash wrote:yeah i knew it was unintentional lol just wanted a laugh after some work lol

my progress so far....set 7 in posting...not in a table yet

set 8 in table
trial decks 1,2,5,6 in tables

since i posted set 7 before the whole...table thing...do i have to transfer all that info to a table?

Judging by this, i see you are following the english meta?
If so, i hihly doubt you'll get more people until you put BT10 (when clear images hit the field) because CFC still has open servers with BT09 and everything up to it. If translations are problematic or things like that, you can always go DN-wise and have text written in a box when you hover with your mouse over the card (check Dueling Network for detailes).

I'm mildly glad you brought this up, because I got multiple messages regarding people thinking I was only accounting for English meta, and this goes to all people not just you. We are not following english meta! We are accounting for all cards ever released, even promos. We have no translation issues, because once someone does an English translation for a new card effect it'll go into the data table that is going to be used (as it seems) for the basis of the cards in game, I'm pretty positive we'll use jap images until they're in us, and we'll just have the effects up or something. The reason you see those sets are because those were the sets flash has to work on.
Madden610
Madden610

Back to top Go down

Better way of saving this data =) - Page 2 Empty Re: Better way of saving this data =)

Post  yellow flash Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:49 pm

BT10 is actually another pack i have to work on Razz

but i wont start it till...clear pics...and skills are provided

yellow flash

Back to top Go down

Post  kingsley Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:18 am

need any help card database?

kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post  yellow flash Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:00 pm

kingsley wrote:need any help card database?

im currently finished right now as my last 2 packs (BT10 & EB06) arent finished either

why dont u PM madden or CM4saga and ask them

yellow flash

Back to top Go down

Post  Madden610 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:06 pm

kingsley wrote:need any help card database?

Not really, thanks for asking though. Yellow Flash has all the sets he was assigned done, I believe saga is finished, and I am mostly done as well. Then once future sets are released I'll probably just handle them myself unless I'm to busy.
Madden610
Madden610

Back to top Go down

Post  CM4Saga Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:16 pm

I'm just waiting for the trials and check madden extras to send you, if you are sending so well the last two, which are already ready Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
CM4Saga
CM4Saga

Back to top Go down

Post  Madden610 Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:25 pm

CM4Saga wrote:I'm just waiting for the trials and check madden extras to send you, if you are sending so well the last two, which are already ready Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'll check them in a bit, I just got home after a lot of work this weekend, so I'll download the sets you sent and check them over in a bit.
Madden610
Madden610

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum