Cardfight Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our skills.

+28
The Alien ET
ThreeOmi
Blaster
Rebornthunder
Private_Foxy
JaiOfHearts
Raikou
Censible
Kamaha
ImmortalVulcan
The Mau5
Eset
kingsley
Kokuwo
KiritoK
taproot
Knightmare91
inhumanoid
Ventus
CM4Saga
supremedragonoppai
Madden610
naruto2821
Tonyrocks345
TheOperator
yellow flash
Xoia
kelu
32 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Our skills. - Page 4 Empty Re: Our skills.

Post  Madden610 Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:11 pm

yellow flash wrote:i can do the promo cards if u want

Yeah sure. I was actually just trying to figure out how to divide it up, i got you and one other person who pm'd me to help. I say you can do it, but wait until after I divide up the packs between all of us, then we can sort of figure out which promos are just repeats of old cards/alt arts
Madden610
Madden610

Back to top Go down

Post  yellow flash Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:09 pm

i can do the promo cards if u want

yellow flash

Back to top Go down

Post  Madden610 Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:59 pm

knightmare91 wrote:I would think going by set then go by clan on the inside would work a lot easier, and I won't mind being a tester.

That's what I figured, but clan would also be easy. I think for now I am going to go with set sorting and then if clan seems like a better idea later on I can just reorganize to that or something.

So to the person who can make topics (the blue makes it hard to read your name lol, sorry) can you make the following topics. Or give me the ability to make/edit them or something? I was going to post this up, but it said I couldn't. So each part of the card database will be a different set.

Booster Set 1: Descent of the King of Knights
Booster Set 2: Onslaught of Dragon Souls
Booster Set 3: Demonic Lord Invasion
Booster Set 4: Eclipse of Illusionary Shadows
Booster Set 5: Awakening of The Twin Blades
Booster Set 6: Breaker of Limts
Booster Set 7: Rampage of the Beast King
Booster Set 8: Blue Storm Armada
Booster Set 9: Clash of the Knights & Dragons
Booster Set 10: Triumphant Return of the King of Knights
Booster Set 11: Release of the Sealed Dragons

And more will be edited in in a bit, still need to get a list of trial decks, promo cards, and extra boosters

Extra Booster: Comic Style Volume 1
Extra Booster: Banquet of Divas
Extra Booster: Cavalry of Black Steel
Extra Booster: Infinite Phantom Legion
Extra Booster: Celestial Valkyries
Extra Booster: Dazzling Divas

Trial Deck 1: Blaster Blade
Trial Deck 2: Dragonic Overlord
Trial Deck 3: Golden Mechanical Soldier
Trial Deck 4: Maiden Princess of the Cherry Blossoms
Trial Deck 5: Slash of Silver Wolf
Trial Deck 6: Resonance of Thunder Dragon
Trial Deck 7: Descendants of the Marine Empire
Trial Deck 8: Liberator of the Sanctuary
Trial Deck 9: Eradicator of the Empire

And there are a bunch of promo cards, but a lot of them overlap/aren't that useful. So someone else can do all them if they want (there's a whole list on the wiki)/ pick out the useful ones to have in the database, most are just alt arts we don't need.
Madden610
Madden610

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmare91 Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:51 pm

I would think going by set then go by clan on the inside would work a lot easier, and I won't mind being a tester. Also for the mat part something that CFC was missing in my opinion was a bind zone for certain cards.
Knightmare91
Knightmare91

Back to top Go down

Post  taproot Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:39 pm

I don't have much in the way of programming skills, but I'm pretty respectable at coordination, and I can help mantain the forum, along with giving helpful input, if that helps.

taproot

Back to top Go down

Post  Madden610 Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Xoia wrote:Yea, i'll delete the nation sub-threads, then you can post clan threads directly in the card directory thread.
Whatever field anyone is working in, i generally defer to them if it's their expertise.

Yeah i was just saying it didn't make much sense since multiple clans would be in each. It seems a bit...chaotic.

I'd like some opinions on Set vs. Clan organization though if anybody would like to offer their opinion. Clan all together in one just make sense because typically if your looking through cards you need just one clan. Set is if you know a card is in a set, but you don't know name or clan. I'll start writing up for clans now though (I almost finished the 1st set to...).
Madden610
Madden610

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoia Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Yea, i'll delete the nation sub-threads, then you can post clan threads directly in the card directory thread.
Whatever field anyone is working in, i generally defer to them if it's their expertise.

Xoia
Admin

https://cardfight-forever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Madden610 Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:17 pm

knightmare91 wrote:
Madden610 wrote:
Xoia wrote:Madden, i put up spots on the front page for each clan. In there, you can make threads, then post the cards from each clan. If you wanna recruit more people to help you with this, then just PM me their names.

I saw that and there was something I wanted to actually say regarding that. The way that's divided up is by nation....In my opinion it would be better if it was divided by set or divided by clan instead. What's your opinion on the matter?

And also i have two people currently that want to help with typing up cards/getting images for the database. I think I'll just contact them again if I need them, I am making fair progress at the moment and it's not like I have a deadline at the moment (first set is going to be finished today at least).

Or put inside the different clans in their respected nation.

You do realize nobody ever looks up what nation a clan is right? And I was just thinking clan separate/set separate sections would be better. Aka easier to find the clan or set a person is look for.
Madden610
Madden610

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmare91 Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:14 pm

Madden610 wrote:
Xoia wrote:Madden, i put up spots on the front page for each clan. In there, you can make threads, then post the cards from each clan. If you wanna recruit more people to help you with this, then just PM me their names.

I saw that and there was something I wanted to actually say regarding that. The way that's divided up is by nation....In my opinion it would be better if it was divided by set or divided by clan instead. What's your opinion on the matter?

And also i have two people currently that want to help with typing up cards/getting images for the database. I think I'll just contact them again if I need them, I am making fair progress at the moment and it's not like I have a deadline at the moment (first set is going to be finished today at least).

Or put inside the different clans in their respected nation.
Knightmare91
Knightmare91

Back to top Go down

Post  Madden610 Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:54 pm

Edit: Yeah unless you can explain why the nation sorting is a good idea I kinda think pack/clan is better (also because I just finished set 1, but I mean I am open to other opinions). My rational is people will look either for a specific clan or specific set. And I'm almost done with the 1st set for now, just lacking pics if they are needed, about 20 cards left.

Last edited by Madden610 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Madden610
Madden610

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoia Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:44 pm

Madden, i put up spots on the front page for each clan. In there, you can make threads, then post the cards from each clan. If you wanna recruit more people to help you with this, then just PM me their names.

Xoia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madden610 Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm

Ok I'm definitely recruiting people to help me with the card database, it's going to take a while. 20 cards from set 1 already took a long time, and i still have all the other sets, trial decks, extra booster packs, and promos to go. So if anyone at all is interested in helping here's the link to the google doc for the list of cards i'm creating (and please read the comment I made so you know what to do.

On second thought, I just realized I can't post "external links orr emails for 7 days" according to the site, and contact the forum administrator for more info. So it's either going to go slow for 7 days, or anyone interested can just pm me for the link.
Madden610
Madden610

Back to top Go down

Post  Madden610 Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:39 pm

Xoia wrote:Madden, if you can post that on here, imma give you Database leader position like i gave Kelu Lead Programmer.

You mean copy paste to this forum? Sure. I'll do the first set in a bit, I just woke up and have to do some things. Question, do I need the pics here, and do I need to cite where I got them? (They're all from the wiki for cardfight if it helps at all)

Edit: Ok here's what I'm going to do. I'm working on the first set now, but to help speed up the process here's my idea. I create a Google doc and share it with everyone who wants to help with the card database, but I can kinda like oversee it and make sure all pictures and info for all cards are found. I'm still working on first set, so i'll post a sample of what i'm doing afterwords (excluding pics to save space). I also want opinions on something, should I list set numbers/rarities for each card? The cards will be set separated, so I think that would be good (meaning just having the set), especially considering i am listing the cards in order.

Edit 2: Ok sets take a while, so I'll post what I have here as a sample for what I'm doing for a card database.

Booster Set 1: Descent of the King of Knights

(Image of Card)
Name: King of Knights Alfred
Grade: 3
Power: 10000
Critical: 1
Nation: United Sanctuary
Clan: Royal Paladin
Race: Human
Effect: [CONT](VC):Your units cannot boost this unit.
[CONT](VC): During your turn, this unit gets [Power]+2000 for each of your «Royal Paladin» rear-guards.
[ACT](VC/RC):[Counter Blast (3)] Search your deck for up to one grade 2 or less «Royal Paladin», call it to (RC), and shuffle your deck.

(Image of Card)
Name: Blaster Blade
Grade: 2
Power: 9000
Critical: 1
Nation: United Sanctuary
Clan: Royal Paladins
Race: Human
Effect: [AUTO]:[Counter Blast (2)] When this unit is placed on (VC), you may pay the cost. If you do, choose an opponent's rear-guard, and retire it.
[AUTO]:[Counter Blast (2)] When this unit is placed on (RC), if you have a «Royal Paladin» vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose an opponent's grade 2 or greater rear-guard, and retire it\

Basically something along these lines considering nothing was specified for a card database.
Madden610
Madden610

Back to top Go down

Post  inhumanoid Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:25 am

Can help with card database.

inhumanoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoia Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:13 am

Madden, if you can post that on here, imma give you Database leader position like i gave Kelu Lead Programmer.

Xoia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventus Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:42 am

Also this may sound kinda lazy for me to ask this but would anyone also be willing to help me out with the BS game i am making after cff is done of course.

Ventus

Back to top Go down

Post  CM4Saga Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:34 am

: D: D `s good to know that the struggle is not over yet cutting edge, by the way, I'm here to give my` s ability as a picture editor, icons, designs, and others want help with absolutely everything you can, Cardfight Vanguard should be available to everyone, all my friends and I are willing to help in any way we can
CM4Saga
CM4Saga

Back to top Go down

Post  Madden610 Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:27 am

For a card database I got the 1st set in text with all relevant info for each card, then a pic of each card (from the wiki if it matters). Idk what exactly we plan on doing for a card database/if there's help needed on it, so i'm just gunna stop at one set finished for now (saved onto a flashdrive).
Madden610
Madden610

Back to top Go down

Post  Ventus23 Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:11 am

Anyway im here to i can help with the look of this forum considering im experinced i made about 5 forums or so. They all are active btw. An if i can ill see if i can help when i finish the BS game im planning on doing.

Ventus23

Back to top Go down

Post  supremedragonoppai Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:52 am

hello my name is supreme im here in cfc capital for a while and maybe not of u know me but i like to say a few things to help this site for improvement,
ahm first its important to say that the most important thing to decide is the server place , since some programms use hamachi or another ip proggram that sometimes is very upset to use, so in consideration of the cfc mode i would like to say that in my preference i would to kept the same style of the server that we can comunicate and dont need any other program to support (maybe direct x to strengh the graphcs), and having the comands the same so it be easy to remember for the most of us while adding new commands it be easy . i know that maybe this sound crazy but if u need help with the codding and knowing the process u can check the download of cfc in form of codec , so u can like .. copy the base and then upgraded .. kinda of a way...... again its only ideas and it be very precciate that u can response with some ideas and i will find data that can help us , im not a great coder or stuff like that but if u give me something to work i will try to help

sincerily , supreme.

supremedragonoppai

Back to top Go down

Post  yellow flash Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:45 am

well im not the best...but i can be of use in that area

yellow flash

Back to top Go down

Post  Madden610 Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:38 am

Do you still need someone to help with card database? I can help with that. What would I need to do?

Edit: Just in case I am needed as help for the project of a card database I am working on getting card images (just from the wiki, unless that's not cool, then I can get them another way). Also I am going to have a text compilation of all cards and all the important information on them (aka everything).

Last edited by Madden610 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Madden610
Madden610

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoia Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:28 am

Shure. I was gonna do it, but it's been 2 years since i've done any website creation. I'd like to help you on that, if it's ok, but i'm defering to anyone with more expertise.

Xoia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  yellow flash Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:21 am

well i can help u with the site creation...as i do have experience in that.....a LOT XD

webdesign is the only subject i actually enjoy Very Happy...tiring...but beats the rest by far ^^

yellow flash

Back to top Go down

Post  Xoia Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:17 am

This is for the game as well when it comes out, and as it is developed. I am right now starting to update the forum, plan out pages n such. If anyone has any ideas for pages, content, and such, i'll put it up, or give them whatever permissions they need, if it's something they want to do and maintain, like a card listing or wtvr.

Xoia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum